A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so can install almost any software that runs on that OS. For many purposes they are functionally equivalent to a dedicated physical server.
Virtual Servers or Virtual Dedicated Servers are also referred to as Virtual Private Server (VPS, also referred to as Virtual Dedicated Server or VDS) involves a way where the physical server is partitioned into multiple servers. Each of the multiple servers in effect carries the appearance & capabilities of running on its own dedicated machine. Each virtual server can be rebooted independently and can run its own full-fledged operating system.
- VPS Server provides the unlimited scalability.
- Get 4 layered security mechanism with VPS servers.
- VPS servers provides you total control over your data.
- Experience unparalleled flexibility in using resources with VPS servers.
- Get maximum performance and productivity with VPS servers.
- VPS servers are economical and affordable.
Because many workloads already run on Windows, organizations are familiar with the Microsoft platform, making it easier to adopt and deploy Microsoft virtualization technology compared with us.
Microsoft's virtualization technology also offers core features that VMware does not. Below is a feature-by-feature comparison of the two technologies. All in all Microsoft offers more extensive solutions at a lower cost than Us.
WHY SHOULD I GET VPS?
- High performance with faster page loading creating a better experience for your visitors.
- Virtual Private Servers are provisioned in minutes so you can start using yours almost immediately.
- Easily modify your specs via the control panel as your needs change, without the hassle of migrating to a new package.
- 24/7 expert support - so we can handle your queries at a convenient time for you.
- Flexible billing - Choose from monthly or yearly billing periods for your VPS hosting to suit your needs and budget.